Department of Corrections
40 Howard Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920
Contacting A.C.I. Facilities
For information related to concerns or complaints about facility operations, please use the directory below. The first number listed for each building is that of the secretary to the Warden who can appropriately direct your call. The mailing addresses are also provided. Be sure to the use the PO Box.
- If you are arrested by police...
- WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS – Leading Causes
- Downloadable Constitutional Rights Card
- RI Open Records Law: Know Your Rights
- Tips on Preserving Evidence for Your Defense
- Intake Forms & Release Forms
- RI Court Information
- A.C.I. Information
- RITSY (R.I. Training School for Youth)
- Make a Payment
- Links, Resources and Publications
"A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer." -Robert Frost